Sunday, October 6, 2013

O Cebreiro - Samos 3oct13 33km

español abajo

Super windy when we left town! Probably 40mph gusts! Wow! Once it cleared up, the trail was gorgeous! We went through so many green forests and the light on the mountains was beautiful. 

There was a really hard downhill part before lunch, and my knees were screaming. Ibuprofen has been a good friend this trip! But still no blisters!

My bedbug bites from Astorga are slowly healing, but they're still gross to look at!

We did a load of wash in Samos, and all I had to wear was my towel and T-shirt, but no one commented on my "mini skirt."  Ha ha ha!

Hacía un súper viento cuando abandonamos el pueblo! Probablemente rachas de 60kph! Guau! Una vez que se hizo mejor, el camino era bellísimo! Pasamos por muchos bosques verdes y la luz encima de las montañas era maravillosa.

Había un pendiente muy fuerte antes de comer, y las rodillas me estaban gritando. El iboprofeno me ha sido un buen amigo este viaje! Pero de momento no tengo ampollas!

Las picaduras de los chinches de Astorga se están curando, pero todavía me dan asco verlas!

Hicimos una lavadora en Samos, y sólo tenía una camiseta y una toalla para ponerme, pero nadie me comentó nada de la "mini falda!" Ja ja ja!


No comments:

Post a Comment