Saturday, April 2, 2011

Roncesvalles - Larrasoaña 27km/16miles 2Apr2011

española abajo

Got almost no sleep last night because of all the people snoring!  And yes, Davy, I wore earplugs!  It was incredible!

However, on a positive note, it was a beautiful 27 km to Larrasoaña through the mountains and green fields.  Chilly morning, but warm afternoon.  No complaints!

I almost got run down by a herd of goats - that was the excitement for the day.  Now, resting my tired back and feet.  Not sure if I´ll be able to upload photos on these public computers or not, but I´ll try.


¡No dormí casi nada anoche por la cantidad de gente roncando!  Y sí, Davy, ¡llevaba tapones!  ¡Fue increíble!

Sin embargo, en tono positivo, eran unos 27 km muy bellos a Larrasoaña por las montañas y los campos verdes.  Una mañana fresquita, pero una tarde calurosa.  ¡No me quejo!

Casi me estrellaron unas cabras - eso fue el drama del día.  Ahora, estoy descansando la espalda y los pies.  No estoy segura si podré subir fotos con estos ordenadores públicos, pero lo intentaré. 

They almost ran me down!/¡Casi me estrellaron!



Look at all of them!/¡Míralos!

No comments:

Post a Comment