Saturday, April 16, 2011

Update / Actualización 16Apr2011

español abajo

It's been 10 days since I left my guys on the Camino.  I was in Spain for more than a week afterwards and they called me everyday to tell me where they were and how they were doing.  I'm now back in the States and they continue to call me!  I think of them constantly and I get teary-eyed because I miss them and wish I was out there with them.  The Camino is magic.  It does something to your heart.  I can't wait to go back!  SOON!

Han pasado 10 días desde que dejé a mis compañeros en el Camino.  Estuve en España por más de una semana y me llamaron todos los días para decirme dónde estaban y cómo estaban.  Ya estoy en EEUU y ¡me siguen llamando!  Pienso en ellos constantemente y me mojo los ojos porque los echo de menos y deseo que estuviera allí con ellos.  El Camino es mágico.  Te hace algo al corazón.  ¡No puedo esperar volver!  ¡PRONTO!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! what an adventure!!! I'm proud of you and jealous too :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete